Subtitle Workshop 6.2.4 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Features and Highlights
- Supports converting between, creating, opening, editing, and saving over 60 (currently) subtitle formats via the Subtitle API library, as well as saving subtitles in a custom user-defined file format.
- User-friendly, multi-language, customizable interface (including customizable shortcuts and translation mode).
- Vast array of customizable tools and functions for automatic timing and text manipulations, including automatic durations, smart line adjusting, spell checking, FPS conversion, search and replace, and many more.
- Comprehensive customizable system for automatically or manually detecting, marking, and fixing various timing and text subtitle errors.
- Supports style tags (bold, italic, underline) and color tags in the subtitle text -- including full tags support for multiple tags in a single subtitle.
- Supports displaying and manipulating the timing pauses (the time gap between two subtitles) and offers a CpS (Characters per Second) system.
- Multi-level Undo-Redo system.
- Integrated video player with customizable subtitles preview and full screen mode that would play any video or audio format the system has codecs installed for.
- Offers various information about the subtitle file, including custom information based on user-defined rules about the timing or the text.
- Supports the usage of external Pascal scripts, as well as find-and-replace text scripts (called OCR Scripts).